Sunday, March 23, 2014

Blueprint

Cunquats are better than people, guys don't u think I am right? XD my life is penitbutter flowing through the ghetto of Los Diego and San Angelels! :P oh potato why dost thou desert my cranium? I will devour the peaches of life death and murder to increase my sniveling bunt cake of doom!!!!!! I love you all mr little Turntable! Obama is the wife's brother of Jesse Burke an Leslie Adams is talking to Gomez and Mprticia about the abomination of Rod Dirling and Granpa Munster in their cicodelic linguini floating in the Recess of ZoĆ©'s mind the subdural epifladeral of Kat! Oh Hayley and Emma why do U eat the tiny people and the small people and the CCs? And Schloeders why are u so buttery and crispy? My life is flap meat and for the soul fare well my chicken nugets basted in butter balmy vodka flavored beef! 

No comments:

Post a Comment