Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nanowrimo

So, in November I'm doing Nanowrimo. What is that? You write a 50,000 word novel in 1 month. Yeah. It's crazy. I've tried and failed several times. I'm going to succeed this time. Michael and I are both doing it. You can also do the young writers program, where you set your own goal. Anyone here enjoy writing? Please join me. I need encouragement. Right now I only have siblings, and who likes those?
Michael, do you know if Bekah is there?

Also, I discovered hangout on google plus. It's like skype, but it's on google plus and we all have that already. It has games you can play on stuff. So does anyone want to do that at some point!

Cece or Kat, or whoever can add, can you add Zoe to the blog?

Also, I created my own lovely blog. http://bethieisperfect.blogspot.com/

I love you all! Especially Christian, of whom my heart is simply overflowing with love for. I even wrote him a poem!


8 comments:

  1. I love you too Beth good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, mistake in sentence. Do you know if she is doing it? Welcome to mushrooms.

      Delete
    2. I have a feeling that she wouldn't miss it, but I don't know for sure.

      And thanks, glad to be here. Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of this blag anyway? Just post whatever?

      Delete
    3. I think the purpose was to "keep up" with each other. I think if you want to keep up with me you should just read my long ranting "blog".

      Delete
    4. Or, you know, just talk to me.

      Delete
  3. Hey.... I did that nanowrimo thing one year :) it was pretty fun. My mom has done it a couple of times too! #NationalNovelWritersMonth

    ReplyDelete